Here are my early rankings for Dynasty Fantasy Football. The top 5 are all solid and should contribute right away. After that things start to become a little more scattered.
01. Trent Richardson, RB, Cleveland Browns
You can't find a RB that will get 20+ carries a game anymore in the new NFL
02. Robert Griffin III, QB, Washington Redskins
He has the potential to be a Fantasy football stud that gives you extra points for his running ability.
03. Doug Martin, RB, Tampa Bay Bucs
A little bit of Ray Rice and a whole lot of Matt Forte, and landed on a perfect team with a perfect situation.
04. Andrew Luck, QB, Indy Colts
He will be in the league a long time, could argue to take him at #2 or #3.
05. Justin Blackmon, WR Jacksonville Jags
He will be the #1 WR on a very young team, he is going to get a lot of targets.
06. Kendall Wright, WR, Tennessee Titans
A lot of WR competition for the Titans now but this guy could catch on quickly with Locker and build something.
07. David Wilson, RB, New York Giants
He lands in a RBBC system but in a year or two could be the lead back.
08. Michael Floyd, WR, Arizona Cardinals
Arizona is crowded with WR talent now, he won't make an immediate impact and is a tough landing spot.
09. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Miami Dolphins
He needs time but a QB in Dynasty you can afford to be more patient then other positions.
10. Luke Kuechly, ILB, Carolina Panthers
He is well worth a late round Rookie pick in IDP leagues.
11. Brandon Weeden, QB, Cleveland Browns
The Browns are taking an all in approach with Weeden, he is worthy of a rookie selection.
12. AJ Jenkins, WR, San Fran 49ers
The Niners see something special in this kid, and rumors are the Rams were hot on his trail as well. Time will tell.
13. Dont'a Hightower, ILB, NE Patriots
Patriots got a nice pick here and someone that will be a nice IDP player for years to come.